Photo page header


Fund Questions

Faculty and Staff members:
If you have questions about the proper use of a fund or how to use the funds, please contact the Fund Administrator, which is usually the dean, director or chair of your department. 

Scholarship Funds - If a fund administrator, faculty or staff member has a question about a scholarship, they should contact the Financial Aid office, Emily Shaw, Scholarship Coordinator, at

Fund Administrators - If you have a question about a fund, please contact Kari Hachiya at or x2741. 



1729 MacVicar Avenue
Topeka, KS 66604 Phone: 785.670.4483